Female warrior walking cycle

 Female warrior walking cycle

 


I wanted to create a walking cycle with a character of my own. The process took me from sketches to a fully rigged model.

winter_warrior_first_sketches

winter_warrior_exploration.001

winter_warrior_exploration.002

winter_warrior_final_illustration


I wanted to include the new blender geometry nodes hair system, the new blender asset library my own rig and some clothes simulation.

warrior_character_blocking

warrior_character_sculpting


warrior_character_UV

warrior_character_hair_grooming

I wanted the character to feel bad ass in the cycle and I think it shows. I had a blast animating the character.

 
 
warrior_character_rigging

warrior_character_animation


May be the warrior will have more adventures in the future.

#notmadewithAI

Comments