Character girl running cycle (Alive animation course)

This is the character for the running cycle animation from 'Alive' animation course by Pierrick Picaut @pierrickpicaut.
 
This is the low poly model.
I wanted to create my own character so I could practice all I have learn on the creation of characters.

Character girl running cycle model 001

Character girl running cycle model 002

Character girl running cycle model 003

Character girl running cycle model 004
 
This is the texturing.
Also an opportunity to explore concepts of hair grooming, physics simulation and clothes simulation.
 

Character girl running cycle texturing 001

Character girl running cycle texturing 002

This is the rigging.
I wanted a very simple rig with as little controllers as possible. But still I wanted to experiment with the wiggle bones simulation.

Character girl running cycle rigging 001

Character girl running cycle rigging 002

Comments